Wings and Beads

Wings and Beads
Wear Old It's New Again

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blogger Non-Blogger Challenge Round 14


Today is the reveal for round 14 of the Blogger /Non Blogger Challenge
The Hostess chooses a photo for inspiration and challenges you to design.  Our hostess for this challenge is Toltec Jewels who decided we needed two inspirations for Christmas in July.  I chose the 
Teals, Blues, Silver, Gold and sparkle
There are many elements to my piece. A Necklace with mixed metals gold, brass and silver.  Brass beads that I colorized with Acrylic and Lumiere paint and vintage inspired pearl chain from http://www.bsueboutiques.com , Chinese crystal Designer glass Hexagon beads from znet shows RS260-01AB 
I used 3mm Teal Blue faceted Agate and 3mm Swarovski crystals

these little tiny hearts(SILWAR07114) also BSUE Boutiques
attached to brass filigree.  I then added color to A Brass Luggage Tag Stamping for my focal (also BSue Product Code: BROX07091) attach some brass Rolo chain from, you guessed it, Lol. and Wallah!
I think this Necklace came out quite nice and shows techniques that I have learned along my growth.  Wire wrapped beads colorizing Brass just to name two.  Hope you enjoyed your visit and welcome to my new blog.  I always want you to feel that I was worth your time.  See ya soon.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blue beads and stamping you colored came out so nice, its a great, soothing color. You've got some sparkle and some pearls and what are the wavy beads, i couldn't get a close-up of them. But the luggage tag stamping, that was genius,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sheilaposter for visiting and the kind comments

      Delete
  3. Hi Gloria, you wrote: "I always want you to feel that I was worth your time".

    And so it is... What a very pretty necklace, with lots of beautiful details. A great piece of ☼ sparkling ☼ work! Must be a pleasure to wear :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dini, thank you Biting nails waiting for the next challenge, lol

      Delete