Wings and Beads

Wings and Beads
Wear Old It's New Again

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Art Bead Scene December


"Choir of Sint-Bavokerk, Haarlem" 1635 a Dutch Art 


  1. painting by Pieter Saenredam. Cathedral Arches of soft Tans, Gray and dark brown.  I chose dark browns and strong lines because thats what would challenge me.  My Art bead was taken from this set handemade by Caroline Dewison of Blueberri Beads.   https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/blueberribeads
  2. The Brown ceramic beads had strong lines and I have hoarded these beads for over a year. I won these beads and when I received them I was just starting out at making Jewelry and these were the most gorgeous ceramic beads I had ever owned.  I enjoyed pulling them out, touching them, ooooh and ahhh over them.  I have created these lovely long earrings.  I added Brass bead caps and Spectra beads from  www.bsueboutiques.com  some crystals and I love how these came out.  Thank you Art bead Scene for the challenge.  Thank you Caroline for your gorgeous works of art.  Thank you Brenda Lansdowne my mentor and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment