Wings and Beads

Wings and Beads
Wear Old It's New Again

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November Ramblings

November closes and I have met most of my challenges. First there was Dry Gulch Challenge with this Color Palette.

I created this lovely Asymetrical Necklace.  The Lavender Filigree from www.bsueboutiques.com made of brass and colorized with Lumiere paints, Tulip bead cap also Bsue.  Agate, Jasper, glass beads, polymer beads, glass beads and crystal

and matching earrings



 Then there was the monthly challenge for the BSUE creative group, which was Cameo's. I made this Necklace with A Ethnic Cameo surrounded with crystal chain , attached to Brass heart and filigree.

 
Hope you enjoyed the eye candy, I have enjoyed your visit Please come again "Wear Vintage is New Again"

No comments:

Post a Comment